A very big THANK YOU to margretdj for nominating me for “One Lovely Blog Award”. Being only a month old in the blogosphere, an award like this sure does warm the cockles of my heart!
I feel that this award is a great way to make new bloggers feel right at home and also make them feel pretty awesome! Here are the guidelines to accepting this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 things that make me who I am:
1. I am so old-fashioned, you can probably say I feel right at home in an Elizabethan costume!
2. I love dogs and they love me right back.
3. I am a good girl. Period.
4. I am smart. Don’t I love going on about myself!?
5. Shiny new gadgets make me drool.
6. Travel. It makes my world go round.
7. I love fictional characters more than real people.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the “One Lovely Blog Award”!